LOOK - Less than HALF PRICE clearance items now availalbe


Free Delivery On Orders Over £30

60% Shade Netting

Shade Netting | 60% | Heavy Duty for use blocking the sun & wind
Shade Netting | 60% | Heavy Duty for use blocking the sun & wind
Shade Netting | 60% | Heavy Duty for use blocking the sun & wind
Shade Netting | 60% | Heavy Duty for use blocking the sun & wind
Shade Netting | 60% | Heavy Duty for use blocking the sun & wind
PayPal Checkout

Black or Green Shade Netting
with 3ft, 4ft & 6ft Width Options

Shade netting is a great way of partially blocking sunlight in order to create a cooler environment. For this specific product, 60% of light is obstructed allowing the other 40% to penetrate through. It is popularly used to produce a shady area on a garden patio in order to make the temperature more comfortable. Additionally it is commonly used in conjunction with greenhouses and cold frames to allow better control of light and temperature reaching the plants. Also it can be used to protect livestock from the sun if they are in areas vulnerable to sunlight and heat.

This shade netting is manufactured using flat tape threads with double lock-stitch technology in order to produce the ultimate woven netting. This combination creates a tear-proof material and ensures against fraying when cut. Additionally the material is resistant against UV rays as well as chemicals such as pesticides and detergents.  There are eyelets sewn into the netting on both sides to allow it to be secured to structures. The most common fixing used with this product is plastic cable ties as they can be easy threaded through the eyelets and attached to poles and fence posts. This item can also be used as a windbreak netting to reduce wind speed by 50% in order to protect plants.
  • Keeps plants, animals and people cool.
  • Also acts as windbreak netting.
  • Double lock-stitch design.
  • Non-rip and fray.
  • Chemical resistant.
  • UV protected.
  • Available in green and black.
  • Available in 3, 4 and 6 foot widths.
  • 100 gr/m2
Product Code:
product review overlay image

Customer reviews

(7 Customer reviews)
Write a review

Delivered really quickly, seems decent stuff, of course time will tell how well it weathers

Perfect, folded double for now, to protect my mushroom-logs, -bags, and -pits 😎

H A Verschoore | Headley, Hants | August 2021

Excellent shading material

This netting was so easy to use in my polytunnel on my allotment. My tomatoes were beginning to fry in the sunlight. Within a day or two of putting this in place they began to recover and are doing well. I used reusable cable ties to fix it to the frame and will remove and store ready for next year.

Carol Stapley | Northamptonshire | August 2021

Perfect for what was required

Perfect for what was required, to cover a pallet shed with shade for the horses. Will definitely use again if required. Many thanks!

Heidi Burnett | Cirencester | July 2021


Great service, super quick delivery - would very much recommend QVC.

David Adair | Craigavon | July 2021

I've used may different nettings over the years and this is probably the best I've seen. It's light but very strong. You couldn't rip it if you tried!

Don Nettles | Warrington | June 2019

Delivery of Windbreak Netting was very speedy and well packed.

Looks a very nice product. We have used this on the walls of a greenhouse frame and glazed the roof as normal. We experience gusty winds across our veg plot and the plants will now be protected inside their net house. This was the only place I could find netting of the right size for the project. Well done QVS. We now look forward to a good growing season in 2015.

Paul | Mersea Island | December 2014

The product is exactly what I expected. Happy customer!

Richard | Devon | July 2014